Prepare For Your Upcoming Appointment
Checklist Before Your Exam
To provide you with the best service, please review this checklist before your upcoming appointment:
- Due to our thorough exam, plan to spend 60 minutes with us; more if you shop for eyewear.
- If this is your first exam at ReVision Optometry, please download and complete our Registration Form. To save time, you can complete this fillable PDF form and email to (reception at revisionoptometry.com) or FAX it to us at 619.298.6064 – or just bring the completed form to your appointment.
- Bring any prescriptive eyewear and / or contact lenses to your exam. If you wear soft disposable contacts, bring in the boxes or blister packs which have your contact lens parameters. You should know that contact lens prescribing requires additional professional time which has a fee that is not usually covered fully by vision plans.
- Although our digital retinal imaging and ocular coherence tomography (OCT) technologies reduce the likelihood of eye dilation, it may still be medically appropriate for you to undergo a dilated eye exam – particularly if you are experiencing new floaters, flashes or sudden changes in vision. If you do not feel safe driving after eye dilation, please arrange for a ride home.
- In case you need to cancel your reserved time with us, we kindly request at least 48 hours notice to avoid a broken appointment fee of $50.00. Of course, we will try to accommodate any of your unexpected scheduling changes.