To Our Patients:
As an essential business, ReVision Optometry is operating by appointment only Tuesdays through Fridays. We have restored operations with a renewed attention to protecting your safety and health. While ReVision Optometry is a relatively low-traffic practice, we are still taking enhanced precautions:
- Please come only if you feel well and are not at risk for transmitting respiratory infection, and come wearing a facial covering. We will do the same.
- Upon arrival, if your forehead temperature scan is 100.4 degrees F or higher, we will ask you to reschedule.
- Increased disinfection of our work surfaces, instruments, door handles and hands.
- HEPA filtration in our reception, pre-exam and exam rooms.
- If you haven’t completed registration papers online, you will receive a fresh disposable pen (yours to keep) to complete any paperwork.
- Please accept our “no handshake” greeting.
- Slit-lamp microscopes used for examinations are outfitted with a breath shield.
- We accept Apple and Samsung Pay for a hands free financial transaction.
If you had an appointment during our closure and we have not yet rescheduled you, please call us at (619)299-6064. If we don’t answer, leave a message and your call will be returned in the order it was received. Please check our website, www.revisionoptometry.com, for updates to our schedule. Many thanks for your patience and understanding from the entire ReVision Optometry team!
Brian Chou, OD