To Our Valued Patients:
ReVision Optometry is normally operating by appointment only Tuesdays through Fridays.
- Our practice does not currently require masking. This is consistent with the State of California's move toward an "endemic" COVID approach. However, you are encouraged to wear a mask if that makes you feel safe. If you forget your mask, please let us know so we can provide you one.
- If you are not feeling well and are at risk for transmitting respiratory infection, please let us know so we can reschedule you.
- Our entire team is fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Individual HEPA filtration units in our reception, pre-exam and exam rooms.
- Slit-lamp microscopes used for examinations are outfitted with a breath shield.
- We accept Apple and Samsung Pay for a touchless financial transaction.
For any scheduling needs, feel free to call us at (619) 299-6064. If we don't answer, leave a message and your call will be returned in the order it was received. Please check our website, www.revisionoptometry.com, for updates to our schedule. Many thanks for your patience and understanding from the entire ReVision Optometry team!